Skip to main content

Depression

Depression is a real sickness, that is able to take a person by surprise and destroy his self-esteem. Is more than being "sad" some days, are a whole group of bad feelings about ourselfs or about the people that sorrounds us.

This sickness hits all kinds of people, no matter age, race, gender or sexual orientation. That's becouse we all have feelings, we all feel things, and that things can affect us more than we think that they could.
Resultado de imagen para sad
To fight depression we use science, an antidepressant, your new best friend. But is that an efective way of solve the problem? It isn't, this sickness is really hard to overcome, maybe the best way of doing it, is by being with people, someone that's special to you and can help you.

Depression is really hard to recognize, you can think that you'r just sad, but if that feel persist over time, you must be worried, keep in mind that depression can impact in anybody. If people is afected by depression, the work force of them will be disminished, the daily life is really harder when depression is afecting you, everything comes pointless.

The impact is society is big, there'r two kinds of people around you, the people that'll be worried about you, and those who just won't believe in you, and will lough in your face about you. Sometimes, your family will be in the second group, but you must be strong, and believe in yourself, when nobody believes you, you still have yourself.

Comments

  1. i think depression its an ill because you are not happy with your enviroment , and you dont want to change it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that people don't take depression like a serious sickness and minimizes it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! That is sad! Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My future job

I would like to work in a university, being a scientific and doing research in a laboratory, doing that and teaching science I will be happy with myself (maybe). It would be awesome! Or, maybe I would like to be a chef, in a good restaurant or a hotel, I really like to cook. When I was younger I'had that dream, for a long time really, like three or four years. Then I know science and I fell in love of it I'm not really afraid of work indoors for a long time, but I would like to travel a lot, to visit Europe, Asia and North America, especially U.K. and Germany. The problem is that we are in Chile, and doing science maybe I will starve... But doing whatever I like is my priority. Right now I'm doing what I like, studying chemistry in this university, only the time will say what I will do, but I'm thinking in walk the path of science. But, the true is that my only objective is keep doing whatever I really want to do, that's the only way to show to the world wha

Post Graduate Studies

Maybe I'm still young but in the future I would like to have a PhD, becouse it will be really important to my professional career. Perhaps I will want to do research, I would really like to do a thing like that. I would like to earn a PhD in chemistry, but I don't really know what is my favourite subject, mainly becouse I'm a noob at this. Right now I'm interesed in quantum mechanics, but it seems to be really difficult. We all know that in Chile the science isn't that important, that's why i would like to study maybe in England or United States, I'm not afraid of traveling and if I choose to go away, my family will support me (I think so). I would like to dedicate all my time to my studies, but maybe I would need time to do another kinds of things, so I would prefer a B-System. I'm scared of not having the time that I need to have a normal life But, nowadays I want to finish my studies, play Bloodborne and Dark souls 3. I really apreciate how